Terms of sale on SASSI EDITORE.it
SASSI EDITORE SRL, with registered office in viale Roma 122/b, 36015 Schio (VI), P. IVA 03336080241, and headquarters in via Baratto 52, 36015 Schio (VI), is to be considered the only owner of the website http://www.sassieditore.it.
The contract between SASSI EDITORE and the Customer shall be concluded with the acceptance of the order by SASSI EDITORE. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase process, and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
The sales on the website SASSI EDITORE integrate a contract governed by Articles. 50 ff. of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 (Consumer Code) and by Legislative Decree No 9 April 2003 n. 70 (so called Law on Electronic Commerce). The purchase of products is intended for consumers.
These Terms of Sale govern the relationship between the customer and SASSI EDITORE for the purchase of Products on the Site.
The Customer is requested to read carefully the conditions of sale which SASSI EDITORE makes available also in order to enable the reproduction and storage of the mentioned conditions in accordance with the provisions of art. 12, para. 3 of Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
How to Buy
1. The customer can buy SASSI EDITORE products in the electronic catalogue of www.sassieditore.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its features but differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture.
2. The correct order is confirmed by SASSI EDITORE by a reply by e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with SASSI EDITORE. The message will include all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
3. In the case of non-acceptance, SASSI EDITORE ensures timely notification to the customer.
Signing the contract
- With the confirmation of the purchase order by the Customer, the terms of sale and the information contained on the website shall be deemed fully known and accepted by the customer.
- The Order Confirmation by SASSI EDITORE sent to you at the email address provided will constitute acceptance of the contract proposal.
- The contract will be concluded, and will be binding on both parties, at the time when the Order Confirmation will be sent to the customer.
- The Order Confirmation sent by email from SASSI EDITORE contain the indication of the product / s purchased, an indication of the price, terms of payment, delivery costs, the right of withdrawal, in accordance with the provisions from ‘article 13 of Legislative Decree no. n. 70/03.
- After the payment you will receive an e-mail that will notify you of the receipt of payment and since then decorate the timing for the preparation and shipment of your order.
- If our staff had to find errors in your order or your order is not considered evadibile in the time and manner required you will be informed immediately.
- It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or property, caused by lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order or cancellation due to non-payment within the stipulated period.
- In the catalogue published on the site SASSI EDITORE availability of products, also constantly being updated can not be changed in real time and without notice.
- You are purchasing products viewable and described on our website and agree that the images of products may not be fully representative of its features but may differ in color and its shades, dimensions or accessories shown in the picture.
- Product prices are expressed in Euro and are inclusive of all taxes and / or applicable taxes;
- Product prices are not inclusive of delivery charges, however, the amount of which will be indicated to the Customer in the summary of the purchase order;
- The price of the product will be shown on the site at the time of the order. They can not, therefore, detect any increases or decreases in the price, even in relation to sales promotions prior or subsequent purchase order;
- The customer can choose between two mode of payment: by account and / or credit card on PayPal ™, by bank transfer.
Paypal is the fast safe and intermediary for transactions and payments online by credit card, it is easy to send and receive money at national and international level. With PayPal your personal information is safe because it is never shared with the seller. In case you already have a PayPal account, you can take advantage of this mode of payment through your account, just enter your email and password. If you are not already registered, you can still select this form of additional fee, you will be redirected to a page on the PayPal site where you can enter your details and pay directly with a credit card. When you click on Pay, PayPal will debit the amount directly onto the paper. In case of cancellation or non-acceptance by SASSI EDITORE SRL, the amount will be refunded.
- Bank transfer
In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer will be kept reserved until actual credit from the bank the amount due on a / c SASSI EDITORE SRL. This credit must be made within 3 working days from the date of acceptance order. Processing time depends on the speed of the order of crediting the bank and they are on average about 3 working days.
In case of payment by bank transfer, as ordered by the customer will be kept reserved until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to SASSI EDITORE (via email) not later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance of the order. The sending of the order will take place only when the actual crediting of the amount due on the c / c SASSI EDITORE which must be within 7 working days from the date of acceptance. Go beyond those limits, the order will be automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain:
– The reference number of the order;
– The date of the order;
– Name and surname.
Details for bank transfer:
Nominee: SASSI EDITORE SRL
IBAN code: IT 55 M 02008 60751 000040685924
Bank: Unicredit banca – sede Magré-Schio
Address SASSI EDITORE: viale Roma 122/b, 36015 Schio (VI)
- SASSI EDITORE does not accept other forms of payment is not specified.
The sales of products through the Internet are similar to mail order sales, and therefore is applicable to the provision contained in these sales. 2, letter oo), the DPR 21.12.1996, n. 696, which provides for the exemption from the obligation to issue a receipt or receipt. If you want to request an invoice, you can contact SASSI EDITORE to email@example.com with the necessary data (VAT or Tax Code, Full Master) before placing your order.
• Delivery of the products will be sent by courier and timing will vary depending on the destination , the time at which the order will be acquired and the availability of the Product.
• For goods available SASSI EDITORE make delivery to the courier within 5 working days of receipt of the purchase order.
• Barring unforeseen circumstances the delivery times in the country will be equal to 3 working days after delivery to the courier . For hard to reach places such as mountain resorts, small islands, extreme suburbs, the delivery time will be equal to 6 working days .
Our system will calculate your shipping costs based on the geographical origin of the customer. Please carefully check your order summary and the costs listed in order to avoid problems of various kinds before sending your order and especially BEFORE PAYING.
We draw the attention of customers on days when the courier, according to their terms of service, does not deliver:
• on Saturdays and Sundays
• in midweek holidays
• during the holiday closure of hauliers established by category
• the days and hours in which to administrative provision is prohibited from movement on urban streets and / or long distance
• in the days when, by custom or by provision of local public administration, stores and / or offices, shops and businesses are closed
• for reasons of force majeure or fortuitous events
Italy: free delivery
Europa: 13 euro
America, Asia, Africa: 18 euro
Oceania: 24 euro
Guarantee in case of conformity defect
The guarantee of replacement or reduction of the price applies to products that present a conformity defect, only in case of DOA (Dead On Arrival: product not working on delivery). This guarantee is for private consumption (a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity). In case of lack of conformity, SASSI EDITORE shall, at no cost to the customer, the restoration of conformity by repair / replacement or reduction of the price, until the termination of the contract.
If you find inside your pack damaged goods, we invite you to send an e-mail within 24 hours of receiving the product to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with attached photographic documentation on damaged merchandise. The email has also to contain the reference of the order number and shipping.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer, have the right to rescind the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in paragraph 18.
- To exercise this right, the customer must send SASSI EDITORE a notice to that effect within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
SASSI EDITORE SRL
Via Baratto, 52
36015 SCHIO (VI)
This MUST be sent within 48 hours. The customer shall at his own expense to re-send the goods within 10 days to SASSI EDITORE. The goods must be returned intact, with all its parts and in its original packaging (bags and boxes).
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: Subject to any repair costs for damage to the original, SASSI EDITORE will refund the customer the full amount paid, less shipping costs incurred within 30 days the return of the goods by transfer of the amount charged by bank transfer.
- The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where SASSI EDITORE finds:
- The law applies to product purchased in its entirety;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts;
- according to law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer;
- ship until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
- if the goods are damaged during shipping, SASSI EDITORE will notify the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of value of the goods (if insured);
- SASSI EDITORE is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
- the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- the absence of elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, SASSI EDITORE will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping.
Request to replace an article
The procedure for replacement of a product or its component can be activated as a result of the occurrence of one of the following assumptions:
• have been wrongly shipped from SASSI EDITORE a product different from what the customer has ordered and , therefore , not present in its order. If you encounter this case, the customer will have to refrain from opening the package and immediately report to SASSI EDITORE by mail the error to allow the appropriate checks ;
• Product purchased is not working since first use ;
• Product is incomplete in some parts listed in the website.
In each of the cases above listed shipping charges will be borne by SASSI EDITORE and the return shipment will be made by courier . The customer who decides to request the replacement of a product is appropriate that, before arranging the return shipment , please contact SASSI EDITORE at the following numbers: Tel. 0445-523772 E-mail (email@example.com).
In any case you will need to have the following documents and information:
• the original invoice or order summary (indicating the order number, invoice, customer number);
SASSI EDITORE reserves the right to inspect the product before you accept or not accept the return. If all the requirements are met , the customer will replace the Product in accordance with the order at the time submitted. In case SASSI EDITORE did not have the availability of the Product to be replaced, the same will refund the price of the product within 30 days of receipt of the Product by bank transfer, prior notification of the bank by the customer. If you are not complied with the conditions of return as provided for in this Article, the returned Product will not be accepted and the customer can choose to get back the purchased product taking care of the cost of delivery . In case of refusal of the shipment SASSI EDITORE reserves the right to retain the product and the corresponding amount.
1 ) In order to purchase products on the site you need to provide the personal data requested in the form .
2 ) The data provided in the registration are handled by SASSI EDITORE for the purposes and in the manner described below and in full respect of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Code relating to the processing of personal data) and its subsequent amendments.
The personal data are processed for the following purposes:
a) matters relating to the conclusion and execution of the contract.
3 ) The processing of personal data for the purposes set out above occurs with both automated and non- automated for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in subparagraph a) of paragraph 2 makes it impossible to purchase the Products on the Site
6) The data controller is SASSI EDITORE SRL, address: via Baratto 52, 36015 Schio (VI) Italy – VAT 03336080241 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) The personal data provided to SASSI EDITORE are known only by persons specifically appointed by the holder of the treatment and competent within the corporate structure to carry out the activities necessary for the proper management of the relationship with the user in the context of purposes indicated .
8) The subjects to whom the personal data refer may at any time, exercise the rights under Art. 7 D. Decree 196/2003 and in particular the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data, request the correction, integration and cancellation, addressing a written request to SASSI EDITORE, address: via Baratto 52, 36015 Schio (VI) Italy – VAT 03336080241 – e- mail: email@example.com.
Conformity of Products
SASSI EDITORE declares that all the products in the catalogue are sold and standards-compliant and certified according to European Union standards. SASSI EDITORE does not respond in the event of any deviations from the standards of countries outside the European Union and / or their lack of approval of the Products in those countries.
SASSI EDITORE is entitled to all the content displayed on the site www.sassieditore.it, is also the owner of the intellectual property rights on drafts, drawings, photographs, specifications, documents, information or know-how that can be delivered with the contract. Are prohibited total or partial representation of the logo and catalogue of SASSI EDITORE. Anyone who has a website and you want to get a direct link with the site SASSI EDITORE is required to apply for permission to SASSI EDITORE.
Informations and complaints
For further information or clarification on the terms of sale and the products the customer may contact us at 0445-523772, Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
The contract between the customer and SASSI EDITORE is governed by Italian law.
In the event of a malfunction or dispute between the customer and SASSI EDITORE, will be the competent court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer if located within the territory of the Italian State.
For customers domiciled in states of the European Union will apply Articles. 15-17 Reg 44/ 01 EU.
For customers domiciled outside the European Union will be responsible, on an exclusive basis, the Court of Vicenza, Italy.