1) In order to purchase the Products on the Website, it is necessary to provide the personal data requested in the appropriate form.
2) The data provided at the registration are processed by SASSI EDITORE for the purposes and with the methods described below and in full compliance with Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
The personal data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- a) fulfilments connected to the stipulation and execution of the contract.
3) The processing of data for the purposes outlined is carried out both with automated and non-automated methods for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use of data and unauthorized access.
4) The provision of personal data by the user is optional.
Any refusal to provide data for the purposes referred to in letter A of paragraph 2 above renders it impossible to purchase the Products on the Website.
6) The data controller is SASSI EDITORE SRL at the headquarters located in via Baratto 52, 36015 Schio (VI), P.IVA 03336080241, e-mail: email@example.com.
7) The personal data provided to SASSI EDITORE are known exclusively by those expressly assigned by the data controller and competent within the company’s structure for the fulfilment of the activities necessary for the proper management of the relationship with the user in the context of the purposes indicated.
8) The persons to whom the personal data refer may, at any time, exercise their rights referred to in Art. 15 GDPR, including the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or nonexistence of data and request correction, integration and cancellation of the data, by sending a written request addressed to SASSI EDITORE SRL at the headquarters located in via Baratto 52, 36015 Schio (VI), VAT 03336080241, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SASSI EDITORE declares that all the Products present in the catalogue and marketed comply with the standards and are approved according to European Union standards. SASSI EDITORE is not liable in the event of any discrepancy with respect to the standards of countries not members of the European Union and/or the failure to approve the Products in those countries.
SASSI EDITORE is the owner of all content displayed on the site www.sassijunior.com and is also the owner of the intellectual property rights on the drafts, drawings, photographs, specifications, documents, information and know-how provided with the contract. Total or partial reproductions of the SASSI EDITORE company catalogue are prohibited. Anyone with a website who would like to use a direct link to the SASSI EDITORE website is required to request authorization from SASSI EDITORE.
Information and Complaints
For information or clarification on the conditions of sale and products, the Customer can contact us at 0445-523772 from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00.
Applicable Law and Dispute Resolution
The contract between SASSI EDITORE and the Customer is governed by Italian law.
In the case of disservice or controversy between SASSI EDITORE and the Customer, the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer will have jurisdiction if located in the territory of the Italian State.
For Customers domiciled in countries belonging to the European Union, articles 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU will apply.
For Customers domiciled outside the European Union, the Court of Vicenza will have exclusive jurisdiction